Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The last of my MINI TRAYS aka PERSONAL COFFEE/TEA TRAYS

If you're just popping in you might want to visit this blog to see how I painted my trays then you can visit here and here to see some other trays.

Here's the last of my Trays that I painted.  There are lots of pictures, so I hope you're sitting down with your cup of tea, or to store your jewelry and trinkets  ;-)


Blue/Gray trim w/silver










Copper & Black










Multicolor









Silver












Blue/Grey










Black w/silver trim (set)















Copper










Silver







Here's another glimpse of all most of them


















LET YOUR CREATIVITY FLOW!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, now that's a lot of trays! And there is such a wide variety of them! Are you giving them all away as Christmas gifts, or are you keeping some for yourself?

Georgie Horn said...

these are terrific, I have several trays that need a face lift--think I'll use your technique. Please stop by my blog and vote for my xmas tree. Thanks!!
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2013/12/tuesday-tip-of-week-joy-full.html

Rhissanna said...

These are all gorgeous, Sherry. I love your paint finishes!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Very pretty! i love these for coins and jewelry on a dresser. Thanks for linking up!