Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Video of Kitchen

In my earlier blogs, I talked about my kitchen hutch and how I made over my kitchen counter and added molding to the cabinets.  Other then some minor details, and that back splash I talked about here, I think my kitchen is complete..... nah let me retrace, when you're exploring with paint and learning to become a DIYer nothing is ever complete.  So, I guess what I should say, for right now, for this month, my kitchen is complete.  When I start browsing through magazines I'll come up something else.

  • If you want to see read how I did the hutch click here.  

  • If you want to see the kitchen make over from the beginning click here
Here's my kitchen - the video's a little shaky; I suggest you take an aspirin before viewing to avoid a headache.  :-) 


LET YOUR CREATIVITY FLOW!

No comments: